Wednesday 11 December 2013

Update on Bingo - 1

1. She wants to do everything on her own. Everything means every single thing except, ofcourse, eating.

2. The other day she was wearing her sandals and  when I went to help, "No mummy, you should not help" she said.

3. She was sitting at the potty seat and I was reading the newspaper outside the toilet. I went in after 2-3 minutes and she told, "mummy, not done. You go and read paper". !!!

4. If she says you want to go out that means I want to go out. This applies for everything. "You want milk?", you want mammam?" etc.

5. We bought a new water bottle for her and she declared that was her friend S's bottle and refused to drink from that bottle. Apparently, S has the similar bottle and he brings it to school. 

6. She wants to wipe her hands only in the towel after washing. She refuses to use my kurta.

7. She loves to go out.

8. She comments all our actions - "Mummy is using laptop", "Daddy is coughing", "mummy is preparing mammam for Bingo" etc. until we nod for her.

9. On the other day, she has to carry a vegetable to her school and tell one or two sentences about the vegetable. I was training her with carrot.

BM - This is carrot. It has vitamin A
Bingo - Mummy, carrot is so chill (Smiley I just took it out from fridge)
BM - Ok but, you repeat what I say. This is carrot. It has vitamin A
Bingo - Jumping with carrot
BM - Bingo, say - this is carrot, it has....
Bingo - It makes you strong (showing her muscles like popeye) 
BM - shut up and goes away thinking she can manage without my help

10. To round off the post with 10th point, she is 28 months old.