Friday 15 November 2013

Introduction

Hello,

This blog will share about my thoughts, my kid, my husband, my life etc. I was thinking of starting a blog for a long time but I kept postponing for the reason that I AM NOT CONFIDENT about my language and writing skill in English. But, then I thought, if you are getting slightest of what I am trying to express, that is enough for me. If not feel free to write comments which, I think, will surely help me.

In this blog, my daughter would be addressed as Bingo and her parents as BM (Bingo's Mummy) and BD (Bingo's Daddy).

Thanks and looking forward to meet (virtually) you all.

Some of my favorite bloggers are:

RM of readingthroughrsmind
SnS of pangsofsenselessness
Boo of boosbabytalk
Amit of mashedmusings
Tharani of onarollercoasterride
SS of summerscript
Blogeswari of blogeswari